Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Don't Do Taxes On Four Hours Sleep

The title says it all. I told my husband that I probably made mistakes but I think I got everything in there. I could not sleep last night and I think it was fours hours tops. Maybe there was something in the air. Finally, Spring is here maybe that's it. Maybe I was kind of nervous about doing the Faith Ringgold presentation for my son's class, or maybe it was the tv that I began watching. Once I started watching Medium, I couldn't stop. I tried. I even turned off the TV but as I lay there in the dark, I couldn't help but wonder if they'd catch the evil person. I really enjoy how those stories come together, sometimes the evil doer gets away but they seem to always catch the morally corrupt person. Speaking of morally corrupt, Jane Lynch was amazing on Glee and in her debut music video. I love Jane Lynch. I wish she'd come over for dinner and make us all laugh.

Oh dang, I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment